The Arthur Jordan Foundation offers three categories of grants.
- Operating Grants – funds to support the ongoing function and carry out the mission of the organization
- Special Project Grants – funds for a project of limited duration
- Capital Grants – funds for facilities or equipment
Your non-profit must meet these requirements to apply:
- Grants are limited to organizations in Marion County.
- Organizations must be tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and are public charities described in section 509(a)(1), 509(a)(2) and 509(a)(3).
- Usually, no more than one request per organization per year will be considered.
- Requests shall be submitted through the website. No requests will be accepted by email, fax, US Postal Service, hand delivery or any method other than the website.
- Review process is rigorous and highly competitive.
- Requests must be received through the website before noon on May 1, 2023. Late requests will not be accepted.
- Organization information section and the narrative can be filled in on the website. See the Information Needed tab for additional details.
- Brief description of the organization
- Description of the need and how the funds will be utilized
- Time frame of the grant
- Identification of other companies or foundations supporting your organization and the level of their participation
- Amount of funding requested
These items must be included and can be uploaded on the website:
- IRS determination letter indicating public charity status
- List of Board of Directors
- Most recent audited financial statement - if your organization does not have an audited statement, please provide the balance sheet and income and expense statement for the most recently completed fiscal year
- Current organization budget and a project budget (if funds are requested for a special project)